Utility Centrifugal Fans
The Utility Fans include both direct and belt driven fans. They are self contained units consisting of the fan, motor and drive.
The SWB is a belt driven fan and features a backward-inclined centrifugal wheel. This fan is suitable for ducted exhaust, supply, and return-air applications. Typical applications include commercial kitchens, fume hoods and emergency smoke control. Capacities range from 70 to 27,000 cfm and up to 5.0 in. wg.
The SFD (direct drive) and SFB (belt drive) feature quiet and efficient forward curved wheels. These fans are suitable for ducted exhaust, supply and return-air applications with clean air. Capacities range from 400 to 25,000 cfm and up to 3.25 in. wg.
The SWD is a direct drive utility set with a a backward inclined wheel powered by a Vari-Green Motor. This fan is suitable for ducted exhaust, supply, and return-air applications. Typically applications include commercial kitchens and fume hoods. Capacities range from 100 to 5860 cfm and up to 2.5 in. wg.
Other Product Information
- Model SWD
- Mounting Bases and Vibration Isolation
- Seismic Solutions
- Vari-Green Controls
- Vari-Green Motor
- Model SFD, SFB, SWB and SWD (#455308 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Indoor (IOM #474766)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Outdoor (IOM #472864)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - Temp/Humidity (IOM #475573)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - VOC (IOM #475407)
- Vari-Green Control - Universal Assemblies (IOM #475699)
- Vari-Green Motor (IOM# 473681)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|SFB||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SFD||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SWB||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SWD||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|