Utility Centrifugal Fans
The Utility Fans include both direct and belt driven fans. They are self contained units consisting of the fan, motor and drive.
The SWB is a belt driven fan and features a backward-inclined centrifugal wheel. This fan is suitable for ducted exhaust, supply, and return-air applications. Typical applications include commercial kitchens, fume hoods and emergency smoke control. Capacities range from 70 to 11,000 cfm and up to 2.7 in. wg.
The SFD (direct drive) and SFB (belt drive) feature quiet and efficient forward curved wheels. These fans are suitable for ducted exhaust, supply and return-air applications with clean air. Capacities range from 400 to 25,000 cfm and up to 3.25 in. wg.
The SWD is a direct drive utility set with a a backward inclined wheel powered by a Vari-Green Motor. This fan is suitable for ducted exhaust, supply, and return-air applications. Typically applications include commercial kitchens and fume hoods. Capacities range from 100 to 5860 cfm and up to 2.5 in. wg.
The USF-200 is constructed from galvanized steel with a bolted frame. It provides an economical price point option for Class I airflow and pressure applications for when clean air is being exhausted. The USF-200 utilizes a backward inclined centrifugal wheel. Capacities range from 50 to 13,700 cfm and up to 5.0 in. wg.
The USF-300 is a workhorse product, used in applications where a coating on the housing and in the airstream is required. It offers the flexibility of bolted or welded construction and an increased performance range for Class I airflow and pressures. Capacities range up to 54,000 cfm and 5.0 in. wg.
The USF-400 spans the gap between traditional utility sets and industrial blowers. It is constructed of painted steel construction and is capable of Class II applications and offers either backward inclined or airfoil wheels. Capacities range up to 69,000 cfm and up to 8.5 in. wg.
- Centrifugal Utility Fans Models SWB, SFB, SFD and SWD
- High Wind & Hurricane Zone Fans
- Models SWD, USF and CSW
Other Product Information
- Coatings for Extreme Applications
- Fan Efficiency Grades Energy Guide (FEG)
- Fan Monitoring System
- Mounting Bases and Vibration Isolation
- Seismic Solutions
- SWD Promotional
- Vari-Green Controls
- Vari-Green Motor
- Model SFD, SFB, SWB and SWD (#455308 IOM)
- Models USF and CSW (#479870 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Indoor (#474766 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Outdoor ( #472864 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - Temp/Humidity (#475573 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - VOC (I#475407 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Universal Assemblies (#475699 IOM)
- Vari-Green Motor (IOM# 473681)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|SFB||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SFD||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SWB||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SWD||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|