Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fans
The Centrifugal Roof Upblast exhaust fans include both direct and belt drive options with efficient backward inclined centrifugal wheels and aerodynamic inlet cone minimizing system effects. The motors on the fans are out of the airstream. The fans are suitable for applications ranging from storage room to fume hood exhaust and kitchen grease exhaust to smoke control.
Series C Models CUE, CUBE
Series C spun aluminum exhaust fans are specifically designed for roof mounted (CUE/CUBE) applications. Contaminated or grease laden exhaust air can be discharged directly upward, away from the roof surface. The fans feature a one piece windband continuously welded to curb cap and double studded isolators for true vibration isolation. Capacities range from 70 to 30,000 cfm and up to 5.0 in. wg.
The Ultimate Steel Grease Fan, model USGF is the ideal fan for heavy grease exhaust applications as stated in NFPA's Chapter 11 restaurants and food service where high amounts of grease and/or solid fuels are used like charbroilers, solid fuel cooking, and oriental cooking Constructed of steel, the model USGF includes a non-stick coated steel wheel, steel windband, steel curb cap, and steel motor compartment. Standard features include UL-762, a heat baffle, clean-out port, dual belt and pulley system, and a mounted and wired NEMA-3R disconnect switch. The unit is powder coated for protection. Capacities range from 350 to 7000 cfm and up to 3.25 in. wg.
Used for general or contaminated exhaust. Standard with aluminum wheel for Spark B construction, the TCBRU has an elevated discharge to carry contaminated exhausts away from roof deck and nearby make-up air units. These fans are available in either painted steel or aluminum construction. Oversized access panel available for full access to interior drives and bearings for easier service.
- 500 to 26,000 cfm
- up to 4 in. wg.
- Spark B resistant construction standard
- AMCA licensed Air and Sound (AMCA 210 and 300)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL-705) and Restaurant Grease Exhaust (UL/cUL-762)
- Models TCB TCBRU TCBRS
- Series C Roof Upblast and Sidewall Centrifugal Exhaust Fans (Models CUE, CW, CUBE, CWB, CUBE-HP, CWB-HP, CUBE-XP)
Other Product Information
- Model TCB/TCBRU/TCBRS (#456557 IOM)
- Model USGF (#462077 IOM)
- Bracket Hinge Kit (#481366 IOM)
- Clean-Out Port Kit
- Grease Trap Installation (#476370 IOM)
- Hinge Kit Sizes 075-203 (#462866 IOM)
- Hinge Kit Sizes 220-540 (#462865 IOM)
- Hinged Curb Latch Kit (#481944 IOM)
- Model CUE/CUBE (#471560 IOM)
- Model CW/CWB (#457691 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Indoor (#474766 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Outdoor ( #472864 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - Temp/Humidity (#475573 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - VOC (I#475407 IOM)
- Vari-Green Control - Universal Assemblies (#475699 IOM)
- Vari-Green Drive (#481200 IOM)
- Vari-Green Motor and Controls (IOM# 473681)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|CUBE||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|CUE||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download|
|TCBRU||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|
|USGF||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download|