Ceiling and Cabinet Fans
The ceiling and cabinet fans are direct drive models that have forward curved wheels for low sound and high efficiency. They are suitable for clean air applications, such as bathroom exhaust fans, storage room, or office fans. Models are designed for commercial construction, high-efficiency, and low sound levels. Centrifugal inline fans are ideal for clean air applications, including intake, exhaust, return, or make-up air.
The CSP-A premium design offers the lowest sound and insulated housing. Capacities range from 70 to 3,800 cfm and up to 1.0 in. wg.
The CSP-B deluxe design is a low profile unit that also provides low sound levels. Capacities range from 85 to 185 cfm and up to .75 in. wg.
The SP-VG models feature EC motor technology. This technology allows for increased energy savings and more air control options. These fans will operate at a constant cfm up to 0.25 in. w.g. Model SP-VG is capable of providing continuous and intermittent ventilation while maintaining extremely low sound values.
- CRD-3XX and CRD-7XX Series for SP fans (#452832 IOM)
- Hanging Vibration Isolator Kit for Models SP and CSP (#451329 IOM)
- Model RJ-4 (Pitched Roof Cap IOM)
- Model RJ-6 x 9 (Pitched Roof Cap IOM)
- Model SP-C50
- Models SP/CSP-A/B (#474680 IOM)
- RDC-6 Duct Conversion (#466215 IOM)
- RDC-8 Duct Conversion (#453380 IOM)
- SP with CRD Damper with Plaster Flange Assembly (#481307 IOM)
- SP-110-VG and SP-80-VG Multi-Speed (IOM)
- SP-110L-VG and SP-80L-VG Lighted Multi-Speed Ceiling Exhaust Fan (IOM)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|CSP-A||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|CSP-B||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SP-A||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|
|SP-B||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS||Download||Download||Download|