The Vektor®-MS is an inline mixed flow fan with Variable Geometry Nozzle (VGN) technology to safely reduce the fan energy consumption in demand based applications. Vektor-MS systems have a compact installed footprint with the fan mounted on plenum, requiring minimal roof space.
- No profiles available.
Utilizes an inline mixed flow fan and features Variable Geometry Nozzle (VGN) technology to maintain a constant discharge velocity. Available in belt or direct drive systems and up to four fans per system, the Vektor-MS with VGN technology recognizes changes in airflow and static pressure in an occupied space, causing the fan’s operation to adjust throughout the day based on demand. Appropriate for systems such as research and laboratory facilities, college and university labs and pharmaceutical laboratories.
- 2,000 to 32,000 cfm per fan
- Up to 10 in. wg
- AMCA Spark C or B resistant construction
- AMCA licensed for Air and Sound performance (AMCA 210 and 300)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL 705)
Other Product Information
System Options and Accessories
- Models Vektor-MH, Vektor-MD, and Vektor-MS (#464652 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (24 VCD/VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)
- Variable Geometry Nozzle Controller (#481885 IOM)