The Vektor®-MS is an inline mixed flow fan with Variable Geometry Nozzle (VGN) technology to maintain a minimum discharge velocity and safely reduce the fan energy consumption in demand based applications. Vektor-MS systems have a compact installed footprint with the fan mounted on plenum, requiring minimal roof space.
Appropriate for systems such as research and laboratory facilities, college and university labs and pharmaceutical laboratories.
- No profiles available.
The Vektor-MS is an inline fan with bifurcated housing to keep drive components out of the contaminated airstream. Available in belt or direct drive systems and up to four fans per system, the Vektor-MS with VGN technology recognizes changes in airflow and static pressure in an occupied space, causing the fan’s operation to adjust throughout the day based on demand.
- 2,000 to 32,000 cfm per fan
- Up to 10 in. wg
- Spark C or B resistant construction
- AMCA licensed for Air and Sound performance (AMCA 210 and 300)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL 705)
Other Product Information
System Options and Accessories
- Models Vektor-MH, Vektor-MD, and Vektor-MS (#464652 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller High Voltage (100-240 VAC) (#475472 IOM)
- Sure-Aire Controller Low Voltage (24 VCD/VAC) (#476092 IOM)
- Sure-Aire K Factor Programming (#478758 IOM)
- Variable Geometry Nozzle Controller (#481885 IOM)