Greenheck's Vari-Green products are designed for energy-efficiency, controllability and low maintenance. They are an environmentally progressive option when specifying products for your next project.
The Vari-Green motor is a low-cost, easy to control, electronically commutated (EC) motor that uses AC input power and internally coverts it to a DC power supply. This highly reliable, energy efficient, low maintenance motor is capable of an 80% turndown and is changing the way the industry designs, specifies and operates air movement equipment
Greenheck’s Vari-Green® Controls have been developed to maximize the efficiency of ventilation systems in a wide variety of applications when used with the Vari-Green motor. By choosing a Vari-Green control with the Vari-Green motor, compatibility issues are eliminated and installation is simplified. These controls are designed to meet the needs for manual or automated operation in demand controlled ventilation systems.
- Centrifugal Roof Exhaust Fans (Models G/GB)
- Fresh Air Ideas
- Inline Fans (Models SQ and BSQ)
- Series C Roof Upblast and Sidewall Centrifugal Exhaust Fans (Models CUE, CW, CUBE, CWB, CUBE-HP, CWB-HP, CUBE-XP)
Other Product Information
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Indoor (IOM #474766)
- Vari-Green Control - Constant Pressure Outdoor (IOM #472864)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - Temp/Humidity (IOM #475573)
- Vari-Green Control - Indoor Air Quality - VOC (IOM #475407)
- Vari-Green Control - Universal Assemblies (IOM #475699)
- Vari-Green Motor (IOM# 473681)