Rooftop Ventilators with Energy Recovery, Heating and Cooling
Greenheck's Rooftop Ventilator units with energy recovery, heating and cooling are designed to handle up to 100% outside air and can be applied to dedicated outdoor air systems, variable air volume systems, and constant air volume systems. Each model includes many value-added features such as 2" double wall construction, and airfoil plenum fans. The total enthalpy energy recovery wheel allows consulting engineers to incorporate energy efficient designs in a pre-engineered package.
- No profiles available.
Model TCB: Inline Fan, Backward Inclined Wheel
The TCB is a belt drive model that comes standard in Spark B construction. Sealed belt tube and bearing cover protect drive components. It is also available in all aluminum construction or with Easy Access opening big enough to remove the fan shaft and wheel assembly. Maximum operating temperature of 200ᵒ F.
- 300 to 26,0000 cfm
- Up to 4 in. wg
- Spark B resistant construction
- AMCA licensed Air and Sound performance (AMCA 210 and 300)
- UL/cUL listed for Electrical (UL/cUL-705) and Grease Exhaust (UL/cUL-762)
Greenheck's rooftop ventilators with energy recovery incorporate a total enthalpy wheel for superior energy efficiency. Units are design to handle up to 100% outside air and are applied to dedicated outdoor air systems, variable air volume systems, and constant air volume systems. Each model includes several heating and cooling options and many value-added features such as 2" double wall construction and airfoil plenum fans.
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.40 (#481941) October 2016 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- PVF(-H)/PVG Indirect Gas-Fired Heat Modules (#481038 IOM) August 2015
- RV/RVE Rooftop Ventilator (#474612 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.30 (#481036) August 2015 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.20 (#479342 IOM) July 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.10 (#475595 IOM) April 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|RVE||In CAPS||Transmit||In CAPS|