Rooftop Ventilators with Energy Recovery, Heating and Cooling
Greenheck's Rooftop Ventilator units with energy recovery, heating and cooling are designed to handle up to 100% outside air and can be applied to dedicated outdoor air systems, variable air volume systems, and constant air volume systems. Each model includes many value-added features such as 2" double wall construction, and airfoil plenum fans. The total enthalpy energy recovery wheel allows consulting engineers to incorporate energy efficient designs in a pre-engineered package.
- No profiles available.
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.40 (#481941) October 2016 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- PVF(-H)/PVG Indirect Gas-Fired Heat Modules (#481038 IOM) August 2015
- RV/RVE Rooftop Ventilator (#474612 IOM)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.30 (#481036) August 2015 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.20 (#479342 IOM) July 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)
- Microprocessor Controller TAP v2.10 (#475595 IOM) April 2014 (RVE, ERCH-01, ERT-01)