Greenheck’s CAPS engineering version 4.9 will be available Tuesday, July 31, 2012. Read below to find out more about the program improvements, new products and other highlights.
- Main Product Selection Screen Improvements – easier to find models/products
- Easy access to brochures, catalogs, IOMs, and Specs
New Product and Option Highlights
- Motor starters are available for all fan products
- Fan performance comparison grid column defaults can set for entire job
- Model QEI “L” sizes - new lower cost alternative to the mixed flow Class I sizes
- Housed Plenum Array (model HPA) how include inlet and outlet sound data
- Direct Drive Vari-Green® selections are included with belt drive models
- Vari-Green motor offering expanded to include 2 horsepower
- Vari-Green motor controls expanded to include VOC, temperature, humidity and constant pressure
- Control dampers gained AMCA Leakage rating on 3-V and airfoil blade damper models
- When compared to our competitors air foil model, our 3V models have 30% less pressure drop and our airfoil models have 50% less pressure drop
- FM Global approval on life safety dampers
- Kitchen Hoods
- Simplified and streamlined the user interface for the water-wash hoods
- An option to mount the Grease Grabber H2O control cabinet remotely
- Added LED light option
- Tempered Air Products
- Select RV and RVE (DX and high percentage outdoor air units) have industry leading 25-day Quick Build lead times on select units
- Models RV/RVE, ability to size an exhaust fan for higher airflow during economizer operation in addition to a lower air volume for normal heating / cooling modes
- Dynamic specification are available for many models
- Model DG is available with a variable volume option designed specifically for commercial kitchens and easily integrated to the Melink Intellihood and Vari-Flow systems
- New sand louver with sight proof blades to separate sand from air
Check out Greenheck’s As Configured Revit® Models
Greenheck’s CAPS includes as-configured Revit® and CAD content which can save you time and money. Just select and configure the product in CAPS and export the as-configured Revit and CAD content. When changes occur, re-export the content and the Revit data is reloaded. Each mark will then update to the latest configuration details and performance.
A complete list of changes can be found on the CAPS Live page under Resources, What's New in 4.9.
You may also view a recorded training session on the CAPS Live page of versions 4.6, 4.6 and 4.9 under the Links section.