Greenheck’s CAPS Engineering version 4.6 will be available Monday, April 18, after 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time.
CAPS 4.6 Update/Download Instructions
If you are currently using CAPS 4.2, 4.4 or 4.5, CAPS will prompt you to download the update or the update will begin automatically. If prompted, click yes to update your program.
If you are using CAPS version 3.10 or a prior version, you will need to register and download the complete CAPS 4.6 Engineering release. Click here to register.
- Revit® Drawings –Most models will generate specific Revit® drawings to match the product you select in CAPS. This is not a "generic" drawing but a true representation of the product and options you select for your specific application.
New Products and Options
- Streamlined Kitchen Hood Selection - new input screens make it easier to select the best kitchen hood for grease applications. Selecting the right hood for your project will save you and your customer time and money!
- KVS Product Input Guide – enter your key system criteria to generate a report that provides criteria for the hood, make-up air, exhaust fan, and controls that is the most efficient and cost effective kitchen system for your application.
- Air-cooled packaged DX - is available on the models DGX, IGX, and MSX. Specifically designed for restaurant kitchen applications
- OSHPD Seismic Rated - following models are now certified:
- Spun aluminum fan models G, GB, CUE, CUBE, CW, CWB, and USGF
- Blower fan models, BISW-21, BISW-41, AFSW-21, and AFSW-41
- Larger size air measuring dampers – Models AMD-23, AMD-33 and AMD-42 are available in sizes up to 144 by 148 inches
- Expanded Vari-Green - offering now includes a 1 hp motor on Spun Aluminum Sidewall Exhaust models CUE/CW-141 and 161.
- New SWB Series 300 - expanded product offering with more efficient backward included wheel, redesigned weatherhood, and new sizes with 40, 44, 49 inch wheel diameters.
- UL Listed for Emergency Smoke Control Systems (1,000D/15min & 500F/4hrs) - expanded to the Spun Aluminum downblast exhaust model GB.
Complete details on what's included in this release can be found on the CAPS Live page, Resources, What's New in CAPS link.
Contact CAPS Program Technical Support