Greenheck offers downloadable CAD drawings and Revit content for BIM (Building Information Modeling). You can choose from four different methods.
1) Download directly from the website. These drawings are for the most common models/sizes/configurations. Go to website drawings now.
2) Download from the online Fan Application Suite, eCAPS. This is great when the model and/or size is not known for your performance. These drawings are for the most common fan models/sizes/configurations. AutoCAD drawings are available in 2D and 3D and are to-scale. Revit content contains a Revit project by model with one of every size. Go to eCAPS now
3) Configure the product and download drawings from our Computer Aided Product Selection program, CAPS. These drawings are for the specific configured product including options/accessories. CAPS contains all our products. AutoCAD drawings are available in 2D and are to-scale. The Revit families are in a .rfa format and include a .txt file. Equipment schedule information and wiring schematics are available for some products. Download and install CAPS now
4) Submit a Drawing Request for special drawing formats or specialty models where content is not available from the above three choices, however it requires the CAPS job file (.gfcj). Most requests are completed within 4 hours (during standard business hours/days only). Start Drawing Request now
AutoCAD drawings are formatted for AutoCAD 2004. The Revit files are formatted for Revit® 2011.
The chart below indicates where each model’s content is available.
- View In CAPS
- View In CAPS: Drawing content is now available directly from Greenheck's computer aided product selection program, CAPS. The program is configuration based and creates 2D and 3D models. Equipment schedule information and wiring schematics are shown when available.
- Transmit: Drawing content is available, however requires the transmission of a CAPS job file (.gfcj) to the Factory.
- Download: Basic models are available for immediate download.