2015 Scholarship Program
For the 32nd year in a row, The Greenheck Group is pleased to support the academic efforts of students with our scholarship program.
This program is open to all children of Greenheck Group employees (and those in Greenheck subsidiaries), except the children of officers and board of directors of the firm.
We will provide up to four $2,500 scholarships.
The candidates must be high school seniors, or graduates of an approved secondary school, or enrolled in a college or university.
The winners will be selected based upon the following factors:
- The candidate must be an excellent student (Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.75 needed to apply). It must be remembered that this is a true “scholarship” plan, a program to recognize “scholars.”
- The candidate must have above average potential for success in the field he/she may choose.
- The candidate should have an established record of leadership, shown by his/her activities both in and out of the classroom.
- The candidate should have diversified interests and a well-rounded background.
- The candidate must be accepted as a student in an accredited college or university in order to secure the award.
Additionally, the family of Bernie Greenheck will again be funding a $2,500 scholarship in Bernie's memory. This award not only incorporates the factors above, but also focuses on the value of community service and extra-curricular activities.
The scholarship selection will be conducted by an anonymous committee chosen from the community, unrelated to the company in any way. This committee will select the winners and two alternates. One of the scholarships will be reserved for a deserving high school senior who will be graduating this year. If any of the winners refuse the scholarship award for any reason, the award will go to the first alternate. If refused by the second winner, the scholarship shall go to the second alternate.
In the event that the committee does not find five applicants who meet the committee's criteria, the committee may award fewer scholarships or may refuse to award any scholarships for that year. The decision of the committee will be binding and final.
1. Applications must be completed online under “Careers”. Next click on 2015 Scholarship Program in the left column. Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or newer is required to fill in the form. Paper applications will not be accepted. Click here for the application.
2. A copy of the student's official or unofficial transcripts from their school is required and must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2015. An official copy of the transcript may be required from the student receiving the scholarship. Please mail them to Human Resources at the following address:
Greenheck Fan Corporation
Attn: Dawn Dobbs
PO Box 410
Schofield, WI 54476
Questions? Please contact Dawn Dobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 841-8739
The deadline for applications is March 31, 2015