2017 Scholarship Program
The Greenheck Group is pleased to support the academic efforts of students with our scholarship program. This program is open to all children of Greenheck Group employees (and those in Greenheck subsidiaries), except the children of officers and board of directors of the firm. We will provide up to four $2,500 scholarships.
To be eligible for consideration of a scholarship, the candidates must:
1. Be enrolled in, or plan to enroll to, an accredited college or university for the 2017-2018 academic year
2. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.75
3. Have an established record of leadership, demonstrated by activities both in and out of the classroom
The candidates must also:
1. Have above average potential for success in the field he/she may choose.
2. Have diversified interests and a well-rounded background.
In addition to the four $2,500 scholarships, the family of Bernie Greenheck will fund a $2,500 scholarship in Bernie's memory. This award not only incorporates the factors above, but also focuses on the value of community service and extra-curricular activities.
The scholarship selection will be conducted by an anonymous committee chosen from the community. This committee will select the winners and two alternates. One of the scholarships will be reserved for a deserving high school senior who will be graduating in 2017. If any of the winners refuse the scholarship award for any reason, the award will go to the first alternate. If refused by the second winner, the scholarship shall go to the second alternate.
In the event that the committee does not find five applicants who meet the committee's criteria, the committee may award fewer scholarships or may refuse to award any scholarships for that year. The decision of the committee will be binding and final.
1. Applications must be completed online at http://www.greenheck.com by March 31, 2017. The scholarship information is under “About Greenheck”, next click on “2017 Scholarship Program” in the left column. Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or newer is required to fill in the form. Paper applications will not be accepted.
2. A copy of the student's official or unofficial transcripts from their school is required and must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2017. An official copy of the transcript may be required from the student receiving the scholarship. Please mail them to Human Resources at the following address:
Greenheck Fan Corporation
Attn: Kelly Wisniewski
PO Box 410
Schofield, WI 54476
Please contact Kelly Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-841-8588 with any questions.
Click here for the 2017 Scholarship Application.
Click here for a PDF of the 2017 Scholarship Application Criteria/Instructions.