Drawings for Kitchen Ventilation Systems
The Revit families are in a .rfa format and include a .txt file. They are accessible from Revit 2009 Architect, Structure or MEP programs. Dimensions will vary between English and metric units depending on Revit project settings. Revit-ReadMe.pdf
* Revit Family requires transmission of CAPS file via the Configured Model Request.
Click here to make a request for drawings not shown.
Note: If you're having problems opening these DWG files, you can save the file to your computer desktop.
In Internet Explorer: Right-click on the file and select "Save Target As..."
In Firefox: Right-click and select "Save Link As..."
Installation Drawings for Kitchen Hoods
To obtain job specific D-Size drawings please contact your local Greenheck representative. In most cases, depending on job size, CAD drawings can be turned around within 24 hours of receiving the request. The following are examples of items found on kitchen ventilation system drawings:
- Job Specific scaled drawings
- Accessory Detail Blocks
- Fire System Flow Points, Nozzle Location and Appliance Layout
- Kitchen Exhaust and Make-up air fans
- Hanger Bracket Locations
- KFCC Wiring Diagrams
- Equipment Schedules (AutoCAD Format)
- View In CAPS
- View In CAPS: Drawing content is now available directly from Greenheck's computer aided product selection program, CAPS. The program is configuration based and creates 2D and 3D models. Equipment schedule information and wiring schematics are shown when available.
- Transmit: Drawing content is available, however requires the transmission of a CAPS job file (.gfcj) to the Factory.
- Download: Basic models are available for immediate download.
What do the icons mean?
|Configured Model Selection
CAPS required to Create
|GPBRC Triple Play||Transmit|
|GSA Power Play||Transmit|
|Kitchen Fan Control Center||Transmit|
|Utility Distribution System-FlexConnect||Transmit||Transmit||Transmit|
|Variable Air Volume||Transmit|