Greenheck is pleased to offer downloadable CAD drawings and Revit families for BIM (Building Information Modeling). The AutoCAD drawings are in a .dwg format and are accessible in AutoCad 2002 or newer. The Revit families are in .rfa format and include a .txt file. They are accessible from Revit 2009 Architect, Structure or MEP programs.
Greenheck recommends viewing CAD files with the following products (to download any of these products, click here):
Autodesk's AutoCAD LT
Autodesk's DWG True View *Free viewer
All dimensions shown are in units of inches.
Check back for the latest additions for drawing availability.
To download a CAD drawing:
- Select the model type from the "Table of Contents" menu under the photo by clicking on the model description.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the appropriate configuration.
- Enter the Project Name and Mark/Tag information
- Enter your e-mail address
- Click on the "Retrieve Drawings" button.
The next screen will confirm your selection criteria.
- To download the drawing, click on the file name. (The default file name is your Project Name and Mark/Tag information.)
- You will be asked if you would like to "Open the file from its current location" or "Save this file to disk".
Once you have saved the file to your destination of choice, you will be taken to a new screen.
Note: Our customers' privacy is very important to us here at Greenheck. To allow Greenheck to communicate drawing information only, your e-mail address is required in the Scaled CAD Drawings section. We will notify you via e-mail as drawings are added to the site. You will also be notified via email if changes and/or updates have been made to drawings that you have downloaded.
For Kitchen Ventilation, Energy Recovery or Make-up Air products that require job specific "to-scale" drawings please contact your local representative. Click this link to find your local rep: http://www.greenheck.com/sales/
Select the model type from the "Table of Contents" menu under the photo by clicking on the model description.
- Select the file.
- You will be asked if you would like to "Open the file from its current location" or "Save this file to disk" Please choose the "Open the file from its current location" option.
- The file will contain the .rfa file as well as a text file containing configuration details. Both files need to be exported to your local library to be used.
- Family usage documentation. Revit-ReadMe.pdf